Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nasi Rames Kartoali, Jln. Tanjung 3, Solo, Central Java.


The unexpected road to the other my food delight journey.

Look at that tiny alley.



Very old and weary street sign, showing this is an old alley.

I wonder how the place look like?


Yeah we finally reach our destination.
It does look very promising and met the legend told.
The seller is the 3rd generation of this humble restaurant and
she is in her seventies already.



That is how she display all the food.
Open from 06.30 and giving you a great breakfast.

This how it looks inside, actually is a home turn to a restaurant.
Fried beef  intestines and tripes.
One of the food to be chosen  and being mix as the name is
"Mix Rice (Nasi Rames)".

Sweet young jack fruit.

Hmmmm looks spicy isn't it?


String bean in coconut sauce.
Tofu, egg and tempe in sweet soy sauce.
You also can add the "Pecel" in your rice.
This also tastyy, it is a grated coconut that used to cook
the meat, intestine and tripe.

Those are the meat , tripe and intestine. Tell her what you like.







The meat is very delicious and I was surprise that the crunchiness
goes through the middle part of the meat.
She starts mixing my "Nasi Rames" which I watches her closely
with my drooling mouth.





My "Nasi Rames" is finally ready.
It looks so yummy, taste so yummy, feel so yummy. 
Ooopppss I forgot this crackers.
It is now finally ready.
To all my friends out there it is totally recommended to taste this.



No comments:

Post a Comment